Replicable Solution Plans
NAZ is lifting up what works with families. Together with our partners, we are leading the development of best practices to support the success of families and children in low-income urban neighborhoods. The resulting blueprints, called NAZ Solution Plans, are detailed, evidence-based and peer-reviewed plans, which receive ongoing scrutiny. Solution Plans are designed to be replicated with ease by communities throughout the country—thereby multiplying the positive effect exponentially.
- Anchor Schools Solution Plan
- Behavioral Health Solution Plan
- Career & Finance Solution Plan
- College Success Solution Plan
- Early Childhood Solution Plan
- Expanded Learning Solution Plan (formerly called OST)
- Family Academy Solution Plan
- Family Engagement Solution Plan
- High School Expanded Learning Solution Plan
- Housing Solution Plan
- Mentoring Solution Plan
- Scholar Achievement Planning Solution Plan (formerly Academic Navigation Solution Plan)
Using Data to Drive Results
It’s clear that to reach our audacious goals we must operate in new ways. The NAZ collaborative is leading a movement to shift the culture of service providers toward the use of evidence-based practices and adopt continuous program improvements based on family outcomes. We are data-driven, focused on operating with clear and measurable outcomes for our scholars, their families and programs.
- Through our shared data tracking system, NAZ Connect, we monitor the progress of each scholar and family to ensure our ongoing support is acting as a catalyst to transform the lives and outcomes for these families.
- We also use NAZ Connect to monitor the effectiveness of each program— using an internal program review process, which we call “The NAZ Seal of Effectiveness.” This includes a Results Panel comprised of staff from across NAZ partners who are charged with reviewing each of our Solution Plans against our results data to identify what’s working and what needs to change.
We make real-time adjustments to ensure we are tracking toward our goals. If the data shows that we are not effective, we will revise our plans until we get it right.