A Path to College Starts Here
New registered families are eligible for a $125 Gift Card.
To enroll in NAZ, you must live within North Minneapolis, and/or attend one of our anchor sites, and have at least one child pre-birth to age 18. Families can self-refer or be referred by one of our anchor partners. (Priority will be given to families that reside on the Northside and attend one of our anchor sites. Our ability to accept referrals is dependent on roster sizes.)
Once you enroll, you will have the option to receive one-on-one support, guidance, and inspiration from a NAZ Family Achievement Coach who will help you create goals for your family, find resources to reach your goals, and then stick with it.
Through NAZ, you and your family can access cradle to career supports:
- Early childhood support and knowledge to help your child start kindergarten ready to learn.
- Mentoring programs to give your child the added benefit of another trusted adult in their life.
- After-school and summer educational support to give your child more time to learn.
- Support the stability of the household so that children come to school ready to learn.
- Family support for social and emotional concerns.
- Career, finance & adult education support for adults seeking to improve their education and career path.
- Connections to other families just like you who are working on goals for their whole family.